With so much chaos going on in today’s world with viruses and diseases, it is important to ensure that your business is practicing the highest level of sanitation. By this time, everyone has heard of COVID-19 (coronavirus). The only way to keep this virus and disease from spreading is by eliminating any traces of bacteria associated with the virus before they can spread. How can you do that? Hire a professional cleaning company to come sanitize your business.
How Coronavirus is Affecting the Restaurant Industry
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that is extremely contagious. Since symptoms may not show signs of infection for up to two weeks, people are being especially cautious in regards to leaving their homes. The virus is affecting restaurants all over the country. Many businesses can only
b e open for take out, while others have closed all together. Some towns are advising people to not leave their homes during certain times, which is really putting a restriction on restaurant’s business.
Ways to Keep Your Restaurant Clean
Every commercial kitchen should be professionally cleaned every 6 months. When a contagious virus breaks out and forces businesses to close- it’s time you start thinking about getting your restaurant deep cleaned! For business owners trying to keep their restaurants clean themselves, keep these tips in mind:
- Put floor mats at the entrance to prevent unwanted dirt from outside
- Sweep and mop the floors constantly throughout the day/night.
- R ubbing alcohol products that are at least 70 percent alcohol will kill the coronavirus
- Use disinfectant soap to wash hands and clean tables.
- Wash your hands after using the restroom and make sure reminder signs are properly visible.
- Staff should wear gloves and clean aprons.
- Properly sanitize equipment, kitchen utensils, and surface areas.
With the Coronavirus pandemic growing, it is now more important than ever to keep your restaurant clean. Deep cleaning companies, such as Restaurant Cleaners, will ensure that your restaurant is both germ-free and has that ‘A’ grade on your window!